Humour, grincheux et vie privée

Il se passe des choses dans l'univers du géocaching!
pepe29
extra
extra
Profil GC
Membre: : Premium
GPS : Garmin 66S
Foretrex 601

Re: Humour, grincheux et vie privée

mer. 15 août 2018 15:25

Suite à ma réponse à GS le 02/08 , ici : " Hi George,

Thanks for your answer, but I must say that I still disagree with you.
It's the verb"feels" that bothers me for it is quite subjective and can be interpreted in any way you want.

As I said before, I never mentioned any real pseudo ( apart from the one of my friend StoneR ) , and nothing in my logs could obviously be seen , read nor interpreted as a direct attempt to quote a user. One has to a pretty twisted mind to think like this.

The individual you mention " feels their privacy has been violated and ..... regulation". Right, but where exactly in that log do I mention his real name , his address, the color, the brand of his car , his phone number, his private mail, all informations that would clearly indicate a person ???? Where in these logs again , do I clearly state that this individual lives in this village. It's only a matter of interpreting what you want. To me this whole issue is a little bit far-fetched and I really think that you over reacted on that matter. I do believe that , if the same individual went to a law enforcement agency in France with the same complaint, they'd laugh at him for it's only a game and there's no harm in having a sense of humor.
I am not responsible of the bad temper of any player in the game who argue of some old litigation to obtain satisfaction. As far as I am concerned there's nothing in that matter that should make, force me to modify my logs. Furthermore, I do believe that referring to the GDPR in that instance is very exaggerated.
The same user you mention seems to be very fussy about the rules. He claims loud and clear that he always goes by them but do not hesitate to anonymously denounce what he doesn't like. It's a behavior we do not like since a certain period in our history. And you seem to encourage these manners. Do you find such a behavior honest and respectful of individuals? I'm afraid that you interpret the GDPR too easily and there's nothing here to go along with that user.
I also said in my previous message there's a difference in French between "local" and "régional" for it also seems these terms bother both you and "this user". "Région" refers to Brittany and "local" to a town , a city , etc.... So where is the problem now? For these reasons I do not see the point of, again, modifying my logs as suggested by you. By proposing these two new logs, you interfer with my right to write in proper French logs which reflects my thinking of the moment and are my choice. I've already modified them once and I do not see why I should do it twice.
I also could be offended by all this fuss around that matter and complaint against this user on the pretext that I find these demands defamatory.
I keep thinking that you overreacted for there's nothing legally objectionable her.

With regards to your answer concerning my question about the quotation of my friend StoneR, I find it particularly funny to tell me that you could not do anything because you haven't been contacted by anybody. This is a perfectly , politically correct way to kick in touch, isn't it?

To conclude I'd like to say that I am very disappointed by your way of dealing with such matters, for I have the unpleasant feeling that you always agree with those who keep complaining under such or such so called rule. Of course I know there are guidelines in the game and I have always tried to comply with them. I have been playing for eight years now and my logs, my mails, my posts have never been derogatory nor insultings. I think I have a very good reputation among the Breton and French community ( have a look at the comments on my pages ) and I believe you you take that into consideration before asking me to modify my logs.

Thank you too for your understanding,

Regards "", ( Je vous laisse le soin d'utiliser gogol traduction pour la lire, merci. )

je n'ai plus de nouvelles de leur part. Les logs modifiés n'ont pas bougé non plus. Il semble que , pour eux , le sujet soit passé aux oubliettes, ce qui est pour le moins curieux étant donné leur insistance précédente à me demander des comptes. A moins que quelque chose de plus sérieux ne se prépare en coulisse :?: :?: :?:
Toujours est il que mon grincheux, ( toujours lui dans la rubrique "les c..... " ) , inscrit à un event samedi prochain, a demandé aux organisateurs de ne pas citer son nom pour respecter une fois de plus sa vie privée. Le gag ici c'est que les organisateurs de cet event qui a lieu a plus de 400 bornes de chez mon grincheux , ne connaissent pas son nom , juste son pseudo. Parano quand tu nous tiens :D :D :D
Image Image
bernie38
Modérateur
Modérateur
Profil GC
GPS : Twonav Anima

mer. 15 août 2018 18:09

wow, ça c'est une bafouille ! Même en français je suis pas du tout sûr que j'aurais pu faire aussi bien (heu... je suis même sûr du contraire) : bien argumenté, suffisamment ferme mais pas trop.

Bon, le grincheux, faudrait qu'il demande à supprimer son compte, ainsi que toutes les traces qu'il laisse sur le net. Qu'il résilie aussi ses abonnements téléphoniques fixe et mobile, son abonnement internet, ainsi il passera largement sous les radars !
pepe29
extra
extra
Profil GC
GPS : Garmin 66S
Foretrex 601

mer. 15 août 2018 20:17

bernie38 a écrit :wow, ça c'est une bafouille ! Même en français je suis pas du tout sûr que j'aurais pu faire aussi bien (heu... je suis même sûr du contraire) : bien argumenté, suffisamment ferme mais pas trop.

Bon, le grincheux, faudrait qu'il demande à supprimer son compte, ainsi que toutes les traces qu'il laisse sur le net. Qu'il résilie aussi ses abonnements téléphoniques fixe et mobile, son abonnement internet, ainsi il passera largement sous les radars !
Merci bernie, je suis flatté ;)
Et carte bancaire, et carte Vitale , et compte en banque, etc, etc, etc , etc.... Bref, tout quoi.
Et tant qu'à faire aller d'enfermer au fond d'un bunker en autonomie complète. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image Image
C2ic
extra
extra
Profil GC
GPS : Garmin Dakota 10

mer. 15 août 2018 20:50

pepe29 a écrit :Et tant qu'à faire aller d'enfermer au fond d'un bunker en autonomie complète. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Enfermé de l'intérieur avec un panneau disant : "Ne pas déranger ma vie privée" ! :lol:
Image - Breizh Geocacheurs, une autre façon de voir la Bretagne !
TofLaBeuze
extra
extra
Profil GC
GPS : Samsung J5 + Etrex 30x

jeu. 16 août 2018 09:25

Intéressant de découvrir la gestion de GS sur les histoires de GDPR, maintenant je crois qu'on a suffisamment pointé du doigt une personne qui ne peut pas se défendre ici.

Je clos donc le sujet.

Retourner vers « Actualités »

Aller à ...

Annuaire

annuaire geocaching

Éditeur HTML

editeur HTML

Au total il y a 3 utilisateurs en ligne : 1 enregistré, 0 invisible et 2 invités
Membres : Bing [Bot]
Le record du nombre d’utilisateurs en ligne est de 607, le lun. 20 janv. 2020 20:53
94559 messages
7391 sujets
5306 membres
Le membre enregistré le plus récent est Axelinya.
Pas d’anniversaire à fêter aujourd’hui